Grosse Pointe Family Dentistry
Dear Valued Patient,
We hope this letter finds you and your family in good health. Our community has been through a lot over the last few months, and all of us are looking to resuming our normal habits and routines. While many things have changed, one thing has remained the same: our commitment to safety,
Infection control has always been a top priority for our practice. Our infection control processes are made so when you receive care, it’s both safe and comfortable. In order to continue to keep patients and staff safe, we follow infection control recommendations by the CDC, ADA, and OSHA and want to assure you that our office keeps up-to-date on any new ruling or guidance that may be issued.
You may see some changes when it’s time for your next appointment. We made these changes to help protect patients and staff. For example:
- Our office will communicate with you beforehand to ask some screening questions.
- You’ll be asked those same questions again when you are in the office and your temperature will be taken.
- We ask all our patients to enter our office wearing mask and use the provided hand sanitizer.
- Our waiting room is closed to allow for social distancing. Instead, we offer curbside check in and ask that you call upon arriving and wait in your cars until we call you in for your schedule appointment. For those who cannot wait in the car, please let us know in advance and accommodations will be made.
- Please limit companions to the office to essential people only. We are concerned for your health, as well as that of the other patients being seen in the office. Accommodations for children and elderly will be made. Please call in advance to make them.
- We will do our best to allow greater time between patients to reduce waiting times for you. Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients. That may mean you are offered fewer options for scheduling your appointments.
We look forward to seeing you again and are happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps we take to keep you, and every patient, safe in our practice. Please call our office to make an appointment.
Thank you for being our patients. We value your trust and loyalty.
Drs. Panagos and Staff
We now have a state of the art air purification system!
Here at Grosse Pointe Family Dentistry we care for our patients wellbeing that's why we've invested in a new state of the art air purification system! The Novaerus air purification system is meant to defend and protect our patients and staff against high levels of contaminated air containing viruses, bacteria, particulate, mold spores, and VOCs. The Novaerus plasma is also used in hospitals and is powerful yet gentle with no harmful byproducts and is safe for use around children, elderly and the sick. It has been independently test against SARS-Cov-2 the virus causing Covid-19.
Your smile is meant to last a lifetime, and protecting and improving the appearance of your teeth are priorities of Grosse Pointe Family Dentistry. We emphasize preventative care and smile makeovers, because beyond having clean healthy teeth, we believe everyone can have beautiful ones as well. A smile makeover can dramatically enhance your appearance; you’ll feel younger, more confident, and more attractive. After all, with proper care a smile is forever and contrary to what you may think, smile makeovers are not extreme. They are comfortable procedures that can usually be completed in just two or three visits. Please call or stop by to discuss how you can get that great smile you’ve always wanted. We offer convenient hours by appointment.